sexta-feira, 10 de abril de 2009

Let me be your exception

I never thought I'd say that, but I wanna be your exception.

I'm considering going into the Diplomacy area, but I strongly believe I should be into the Antropology, Sociology or maybe Psychology. My mind keeps on analysing the human behaviour, or maybe my own behaviour... whatever! The point is that I keep on going round and round and coming back to the same point. Hoping one day I'll meet you there.

There were some improvements for sure. I try to keep a safe distance... I almost don't feel like kissing and hugging you all the time (I said almost! I'm human!)... I invited you to watch a Sci-fi movie, instead of a romance!!! And today I didn't change my clothes in front of you (ok, this could be just because of my fatty belly).

But I keep on buying the wine, preparing the nice food, inventing excuses for you to be around... I still enjoy your company more than anyone's else and still believe that no one will ever make you as happy as I can. And this is insane, isn't it?

Today, by chance or fate, I decided to watch a movie called "He's just not that into you" and although the movie seems to be the first one to tell us the "thruth" about the excuses we create to believe that someone is "the one", the happy end is the same. And I leave the cinema asking myself: "Why, for God's sake?!?"

My preliminary conclusions are:

1st if it was Hollywood who created the romantic love, they are not going to kill it now. It would be stupid from them to lose all this public (and money) now.

2nd maybe they do believe in exceptions (as I used to), and maybe the happy end is for us to legitimately keep the faith.

Anyways, no matter how many romantic comedies I insist in watching or not, how many promisses I make (and break) that I'll see you just as a friend, I still believe in those exceptions the movie talks about... I still believe in fate and I can't stop hoping the 2nd conclusion is the thruth!

Nenhum comentário: